I finally got in a little time behind the camera this afternoon. Caleb hasn't been feeling great so I knew when I dropped him off this morning that he may not make it the entire day. I got the call that he was probably ready to go on home and took the opportunity to grab Ains as well since she was done with pictures. This allowed us to have a little time before nap to do our own photo shoot! Of course I didn't have help getting their attention, but I did manage a couple of keepers. I'm sure there are more, but here are the two that I've played with thus far. Enjoy!
My kids are dancing machines!

Each in their own unique way.

And in case you couldn't tell, Kayla stays close to the kids at all times. You never know when some random bit of food will drop from either one of them, especially Caleb.
0 comments:
Post a Comment