I've been ordering my cards, and even Caleb's birth announcement, from Shutterfly and I think we'll do it again this year. But I'm so torn between a few cards! There are so many cute ones!
There's this one and we have several great black and white photos (and the ability to convert others)...

And I also really like this one (I have a thing for vertical cards)...

We're going to use one family shot and then a picture of each of the kids.
But then something like this one looks like fun and then I can include more shots!

I'm sure whatever we choose they'll turn out great but man, this is a tough decision!
I welcome all feedback! Check out Shutterfly's cards and tell me what you think... Shutterfly Holiday Cards.
(Nana, Mimmy - Don't read this next paragraph ;) )
And while you're there, check out the photo books! I made a couple last Christmas for Ainsley's Preschool teachers and I'm definitely doing several this year. They make great presents and what grandparent wouldn't love a book about their grandkids?
0 comments:
Post a Comment