Meet Zoe...

This little sweetie is in Ainsley's Marvelous Monday's class at preschool and they will also be in dance class together this Spring. Later today we will be going over to her house to make and decorate Christmas cookies with a few other preschool friends. Caleb will be playing with Zoe's little brother, who just so happens to be in Caleb's preschool class. Ains is beyond excited and has even given thought to her outfit (she wants to wear a dress). Here's a little snippet of one of our conversations from this morning:
Ains: I don't want to go to Zoe's this afternoon.
Me: Why not??
Ains: Because I want to go at this time
Me: You mean right now?
Ains: Yeah, I want to go now.
Me: But I have a little work to do first before we can go
Ains: Well you can work at Zoe's. You could work in the car on the way, I'll drive it.
This girl cracks me up. She's quite the problem solver already.
0 comments:
Post a Comment