Saturday, April 16, 2011

sunset as seen from 30,000 feet

I flew up to Minneapolis and back on Monday for a couple of meetings and this was the view from the plane as we were flying over NC and preparing for descent into Charlotte.


Why was I in Minneapolis on Monday might you ask? Well, I got a promotion! I am the National Account Manager with Britax calling on Target and Target.COM independently, but still working with others for my other large accounts. With this job change, I am now officially back on with Britax full time, but luckily, still from my home office. We've hired a nanny, Megan, and she starts full time May 2nd with some help as her schedule permits before then.

I'm very excited about what this means for my career, and what it means for my family. Hopefully I'll get my nights back to do as I want, and not work until bedtime. My first order of personal business, read a book and blog more! Hopefully with that personal time will come a happier Mommy, and with the nanny will come a cleaner house (someone with more dedicated time to pick up after the kids) and better meals (she's a Johnson & Wales graduate!).

So please help me welcome Megan and bear with me as I get my bearings around the new responsibilities.

1 comments:

brooke b said...

A nanny that's a Johnson & Wales graduate?!?! Hope to see some photographs of those meals on the blog! :) Congrats on the promotion -- sounds like a great gig.

Post a Comment