Britax has held the company picnic for the past few years at Carowinds. The kids absolutely have a blast!
We immediately took off for the Balloon Ride. Ains was overjoyed at the fun-filled day that was ahead of her.

Caleb was pretty excited too. We were his heroes that day for taking him (thanks Britax!)

One last ride ahead of us and then our turn, oh the anticipation!

All loaded up and ready to go!


We continued to jump from ride to ride for the remainder of the day. Here are just a few before I decided to leave the camera in the car after lunch.
Whirlybirds!



Brad and Ainsley rode the little coaster together. They are in the second car (notice Bradley with his arms up)

This close up cracks me up! Look at her face here - I think the boys in front are more scared than she is!

A little wind blown, but all smiles.

The little cars on a rail were a big hit. Ains and I had a nice smooth ride...

Brad, meanwhile, had his hands full! Check out the concentration on his face. Look out future fellow go-cart riders!

This last picture scares me. Before I know it, he's really going to be driving. Time goes too fast, but it's been a fun ride!




Brad and Ainsley rode the little coaster together. They are in the second car (notice Bradley with his arms up)

This close up cracks me up! Look at her face here - I think the boys in front are more scared than she is!

A little wind blown, but all smiles.

The little cars on a rail were a big hit. Ains and I had a nice smooth ride...

Brad, meanwhile, had his hands full! Check out the concentration on his face. Look out future fellow go-cart riders!

This last picture scares me. Before I know it, he's really going to be driving. Time goes too fast, but it's been a fun ride!

0 comments:
Post a Comment